MyPrayerMap for iOS was created to fill a need in prayer life. In conjunction with Rock Point Global, this app is designed to help you manage the people, places, and things you are praying for. No more losing that sticky note, or telling someone you'll send prayers their way and don't. With My Prayer Map for iOS, you can save your prayer requests, view them visually on a map, and even interact with the people you're praying for socially, via Twitter, Facebook, e-mail, or SMS. The beautiful interface makes working with My Prayer Map a delight. Includes full support for VoiceOver, Apple's assistive technology for low-vision or blind users.
For MyPrayerMap FAQ's, click here.
- iCloud sync between iOS devices
- Universal app, so one purchase will allow the app on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch with the same Apple ID (requires iOS 7+)
- Tap & hold to easily add a prayer request at a specific location on the map
- Search either in list view or map view for your prayer requests
- Choose between Standard, Satellite, or Hybrid map to use what you are more comfortable with
- Swipe-to-reveal options in list view to perform different actions for each prayer request
- Add pictures to help you remember prayer requests
- Interact with people you're prayer for via Facebook, Twitter, email, or SMS
- Full VoiceOver support for people with low vision
- A fun and colorful layout that offers great functionality while staying out of your way to let you keep prayer at the focus
What's New in Version 2.0?
- iCloud syncing! Now you can have your iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch all be in sync (requires iOS 7)
- New iOS 7 style appearance
- Pins on map change color according to prayer status; purple means a request hasn't been prayed for yet, red means a request hasn't bee prayed for in over 7 days, and green means a request has been prayed for within 7 days. The goal is to help keep current.
- New custom menu when interacting via map view
We thank you for your support, and hope you enjoy using MyPrayerMap or iOS!